Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 17, 2010

More -isms

Sarah has adopted a phrase I use fairly regularly: "Those are your options, Mommy!"

Libby to the ear doctor as he walked into the room: "Please Dr. Riddell, don't use that noisy thing to clean out my ear. Ever." (She is going to get tubes again, the old ones are just falling out and already she has had one infection and has fluid just hanging out.)

Libby: "Daddy, DON'T chase me...(he didn't move) Daddy, DO chase me!" She is experimenting with reverse psychology.

Libby to Daddy: "Please may I kiss you your highness?"

Derek and I went to do sealings this week on Wednesday night. When the babysitters came (this new cute couple in our ward) Libby asked if Derek and I were both going. I told her we were both going and that it was a "date". She turned to the babysitter and said, "My mommy and daddy go on LOTS of DATES." We do? (I guess two in the last week--he took me to the Husky game last Saturday where it rained on us the whole time. My cold came on before the game was over.)

No comments: