Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Libby's Letter

Last night Libby was playing in the living room (she has been sleeping in and staying up late lately--this definitely comes from her DAD, not me.)  She came in and asked me if I would write down a letter for her.  She wanted to write Grammy Geneva and Grandpa Brion about Grandpa Don and Grandma Doris.  I have no idea where this came from, but this is what she had me write down.  It was too precious not to share.
Dear Grammy and Grandpa--
I am so thankful I can do everything and I love Grandpa Don.  He's the most wonderful person in the world.  I love Grandma Doris and Grandpa Don.  I love you and I so thankful for what you did when you were alive (this sentence was to Grandpa Don I am assuming :)  I am not going to let you down.  I love you.
Libby
Then she had me draw a picture of Grandpa Don in the hospital with Libby and Sarah visiting.  It was so adorable.  She folded it all up to send and then licked it (she knows there is some licking involved in sending something--didn't realize she shouldn't lick the letter itself.)  I am going to put it in the mail on Monday (with a real envelope.)

No comments: