Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Surprise Birthday to Me!

Last Sunday the Nortons and Barretts combined with my mom and dad to throw me a surprise birthday party.  For someone as bad at spontaneity as I am, I was a little taken aback for a minute or two.  But, I relaxed and had a really good time.  Libby helped me blow out my candles.  35 is A LOT.  I didn't quite get them all in one blow.  I got some great gifts and cards this year.  I scanned in a couple of my cards to share. 


This one is from Alayne.  She and I both like these novels by Janet Evanovich .  The first one has just been made in to a movie.  The card shows how Alayne and I are going to the movie (2 to go) and Derek is going to stay with the kids (4 to stay home :)  I love it.  Can't wait to get a chance to use my ticket.  Maybe next weekend I will just get a baby sitter and go since he has wrestling the next couple of weekends.  

This one is from one of my aerobics participants.  It says "Getting older isn't hell, trying to stay young is."



     


Posted by Picasa

No comments: