Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sarahisms

Sarah is so hilarious right now.  Last Sunday she came home from church with a crown and some little jewel stickers on it.  I asked if she put the stickers on herself.  "No," she responded matter of factly, "I put them on the crown!"
Yesterday we went to Old Navy to buy the girls some white shirts.  Sarah was so excited!  "Old Navy is my FAVORITE STORE!" She exclaimed clapping and smiling.  (By the way Libby responded by informing Sarah that her favorite store is Costco.)  Sarah loves Old Navy because they have "Plastic Humans" (as Libby calls them) and a plastic dog to pet.
Yesterday I heard them having a conversation about whether or not their teddy bears are potty trained.  Never fear, Pinka (Sarah's little bear) is getting potty trained.  Big Bruce is already trained apparently.  Libby said he always uses the potty.  I am relieved because that is one big bear.  I wouldn't want to clean up after him :)

No comments: