Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Randall Visit

My mom called me just before Chistmas and said she had been thinking about my birthday.  She said she really wanted to take me shopping for my birthday.  I was busy setting up my water aerobics class while I was talking to her. She then said that she had decided to buy tickets for them to come in January so she could take me shopping.  I burst into happy tears.  I was so happy I had a hard time drying the tears to teach my class.  It was a great surprise.  It was a very busy time while they were here, but we had fun.  Here is Ben at a wrestling match with both his grandpas.  I have a feeling this picture will happen again with Ben a little older wearing a singlet and head gear :)
My mom spent lots of time letting the girls play Disney princess dress up on her computer.  It is actually a really fun website.  Eventually the girls will figure out that this website isn't exclusive to Grandma's computer and they will be kind of upset with me.  But for now it remains something special that the girls can only play on Grandma's laptop ;)
This is the outfit my mom bought me when we went shopping.  (Actually I bought the shoes, since I am still not sure if I will be able to walk in them.  I need to practice.)  I hope to wear this as my Easter dress and to a wedding in June.  The wedding is in New York and we aren't taking kids, so I figured I need some sassy shoes!

.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: