Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ben's New Look

Ben LOVES to drive these roller skates around like cars.   They are one of his favorite toys.
Ben and I "enjoying" some bonding time at about midnight last night during a break from his crying.

Ben really enjoyed the spaghetti dinner I made on Friday night.  
Yes, he got the summer buzz cut.  At first glance I felt like he looked a little like a cancer patient or a holocaust survivor. But now that I am used it it, I love it.  It is adorable.  It is a bit mischievous.  My little spaghetti face, rollerskate driving, hot water heater shutter-offer(I just discovered this talent), midnight crier, angel.  He is really having a hard time with the latest tooth he is cutting. He cried so long last night that I had Derek call Clark to come over so I could take Ben to the ER (Derek was at work).  But finally, just as Clark pulled up, Ben went back to sleep.  I ended up taking him into the dr. today in between ward council and byc (yest it was a hectic Sabbath) just to make sure it wasn't teeth or throat.  It was neither.  Just have to wait it out I guess. He is in the phase that I remember with the girls.  When I start typing, he beelines to the computer and grabs the keyboard.  When I open the dishwasher he hears it (from anywhere in the house, I swear) and crawls to it as fast as he can and tries to climb in.  He is into EVERYTHING.  And, he will no longer take naps anywhere but his bed and occasionally the car seat.  Ugh.

No comments: