Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mommy Look at ME!

Ben has a variety of new skills this week.  All of a sudden he can wave (occasionally), give kisses (mostly open mouth), and WALK--behind a toy.  But still--he is getting closer to walking.  He can even walk behind the toy one-handed.  Today Geneva stood him on the grass and he stood on his own for a second!  What a big boy!
Happily playing in the tub.  He has fallen out once though, when I left him a minute too long. 

Ben entertaining one of the babies in our ward.  He was adorable.

Oh Yeah!  I love this walking thing!

I am pretty sure this is the first time I have pushed him in a swing.  He loved it!

Sitting in a big boy chair (actually it has a butterfly, but it is blue), eating from a big boy plate (okay, it was pink), and enjoying dinner by the fire.  

His favorite new game.  Remove all the tupperware from the cupboard.  A game I love to hate.  I put a new childproof lock that works on there this morning.

No comments: