Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Delightful Sarah


When Sarah had her fever this week, she was great.  Just went right the couch and quietly stayed there.  Oh how different from her sister.
But she does have her whining moments.  Yesterday she left her little blanket in Ben's room while I was feeding him int the morning (Sarah is often up around 6:30 when Ben wakes up, eats and goes back to sleep).  I didn't want to go back in and get her blanket because that would certainly wake him.  So I gave her a different quilt (at least 10 sizes bigger and thicker) to snuggle with.  She complained all morning that she was cold because she didn't have her little blankie.
She also left her blankie at the gym yesterday.  The daycare closes at 1.  She didn't tell me until we were almost home at around noon.  I ended up having to pay one of the daycare girls to bring it to us so that Ben could take his nap.  That girl and her blanket!
Sarah also has had a couple of cuts on her fingers.  I can't believe the panic that ensues when one of her band-aids falls off.  I can't wait for her to heal.

No comments: