Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Big Boy Ben

I realized I never wrote about Ben's stats from his last check-up.  They weren't awesome.  After his month of having everything run through his system, his weight lower that I would like.  It seems to be in the Norton Normal Range however.
(These were on 4/6/2012--it was his 9 month check-up about a month late)
Weight  18 lbs.  14 oz.  (15%)
Height   28 1/4 "  (25%)
Head    18 1/4 " (70%)

That is the Norton Normal.  Small body, big head :)

(He weighed in 20 lbs for his tube surgery on Monday, then when I took him in for the rash on Tuesday he was 17 lbs.  someone's scale is a bit off!)

Anyway, I am super proud of him lately.  He is doing so well.  He can give great high 5s.  He is really trying to clap.  He can wave "bye bye" (but won't always do it).  He is working on "what does the snake say" (which is to stick the tongue in and out).  He is starting to hold still while I change his diapers some of the time and pay attention when I talk and sing to him.  His favorite song seems to be "If You're Happy and You Know it."


He is a super fast crawler lately, especially if--the toilet paper is accessible (he loves to unroll it), the door to the outside is open, I am vacuuming (he is obsessed with the vacuum), the dishwasher is open (he loves to try to climb in), the girls are playing their room (he always wants to play with them).

No comments: