Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, June 11, 2012

Ben IS 1!

Our friend Luca and Libby and Sarah did a great job of helping Ben open his gifts.  

The Battle AXE.  Despite the fact that this toy said AGES 8+, Derek was convinced it would be Ben's favorite gift.  It was definitely Reid, Gideon, Libby and Sarah's favorite.

Ben actually loved all the gifts and instantly started playing with them.  Blocks and cars are on the top of his list!

Playing with cousin Emma

The party favors.  Not sure why this pic is upside down, I switched it in Picassa, but it is stubborn.  

My All Star!
We had a really fun birthday party for Ben last night.  We had some great friends and family pop in to see Ben open some gifts and eat some cupcakes.  I was reminded that I have such great friends and family.  I am thankful for the village that is helping me raise my kids!
My amazing friend Molly helped me with the cupcakes.

Ben didn't really love the cupcake, and he really didn't like the hat.  


No comments: