Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Benisms

Ben has been up to a whole lot this last week.  He is really trying to stand up on his own.  I think that is when he will walk, when he can get up from sitting and walk.  He is occasionally letting go while he is cruising around on the furniture.  Sometime soon I guess.
His is also doing a bit of waving.  Especially when I say, "Say night night Ben."  He waves to whoever is in the room.  I also swear that he says "Hi!" and "Yeah!"  He can now clap--barely--when we sing "If You're Happy and you Know It."  (One of his favorite tunes).
I can't believe he will be one in a week!
Ben found some M n Ms that the girls left out on the grass.  They were peanut , so he would lick off the candy shell and then spit out the rest.  Oh so messy!  

Not sure how he got the tutu around his neck, but I have 2 guesses named Libby and Sarah.

Daddy started officially truck shopping.  Ben and Libby both LOVED this truck.  But it was an F-250 diesel, a bit more truck than we needed.  

I couldn't figure out why Ben was hollering until I came out of the girls' room to find that he had climbed up on top of his toy box.  He was delighted with himself and really wanted me to see his accomplishment.  

No comments: