Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Libbyisms

When Libby got into the truck that we test drove the other night, she screamed "OH!  IT'S JUST LIKE I DREAMED IT WOULD BE!"  It was hilarious.  Then, part way through the ride she was screaming, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!  I WANT TO GO HOME!"  It was close to bedtime for sure.

The other day I was talking to the Wrestling Rhinos board president Brian Alfi.  I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I am the Rhinos board secretary.  I was working on the brochure for next year.  (Libby loves Alfi.  She told me last week when I was leaving for the meeting, "Tell Alfi I love him!")  Anyway, she asked to talk to Alfi and told him she was going to wrestle this year.  Oh my.  I knew this was coming.  Luckily she probably isn't big enough for another year.  But we told her this and she has decided to start eating "to get her strength up" for wrestling.  It has been amazing to watch her eat.  Last night before bed she ate 3 nutri-grain bars.  Who is this child?

Derek and I love HG-TV.  I always watch lots after I have a baby because it is so happy and free of conflict.  Everyone gets a nice house in the end.  It is a source of some of my stress though, because then I want to do updates on my house.  But anyway, one of the shows we like is called "LOVE IT OR LIST IT."  Libby loves it too.  So now, if I ask her if she loves something (like the dinner or a dress) she will say, "or are you going to list it?"  She is definitely in favor of listing our house and getting a bigger one.  Ha ha.  Someday.

No comments: