Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Girls

Since I am about to write a big post about Ben's birthday, I should say a few things about my girls.
Have I mentioned that Libby abbreviates everything right now?  It isn't popcorn, it's pop...and so on.  It is funny the things she comes up with. (And, on the topic of popcorn, Libby always wants "pop" and Sarah always wants "kettle".  Libby doesn't like kettle corn.  How weird is that!)  Libby also ate 1 1/2 raw potatoes the other night for her post-bedtime snack.  Libby is also currently obessed with having straight hair.  I can get her to do anything:  clean up toys, eat proteins, etc. if I promise to straighten her hair.  She is quite vain about her hair.

Sarah was taking pics with my phone during stake conference.  She caught Grammy giving a concerned look.  

Sarah self portrait

Sarah after the dance recital dress rehearsal.  I forgot to take on of Libby after she came out.  Sarah's lipstick was pretty  much all smudged and gone.  Libby's was still pristine.  I don't think Libby closed her mouth the whole time she had her lipstick on.  She keeps her mouth totally still so as not to mess up the lipstick.
Right now I am having trouble keeping Sarah away from my phone.  I am finding her very often right now snuggled up with her blanket on a couch or chair watching "Jesus movies" (the new bible videos), or most often coloring on one of my coloring apps.  She also loves fruit ninja and very successfully plays with one finger (Libby on the other hand uses all 4 fingers when she plays fruit ninja).

No comments: