Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dance Recital

I LOVE dance recitals.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  In fact, when my kids get older, I think I am going to join the adult class where they dance.  I love the energy, the nervousness, the excitement, it is just amazing.  (This is just like test day when you are a teacher, it was my favorite day.  The students are buzzing with stress and anticipation...anyway, I digress).  The girls were so happy and excited.  They did a great job.  Libby was walking out on stage and was so mesmerized by the audience and the lights that she ran into the girl in front of her.  Looked like she might cry for a minute, but she pulled it together.  I can't wait to get the DVD, I will post the dances!




1 comment:

Sweet Utah said...

These pictures are PRICELESS!!! I love that Libby's lips are parted just the same in ALL of the pictures so she won't mess up her beautiful lips! And Sarah has some of the best poses ever. Love, LOVE these girls.