Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, June 11, 2012

HGTV Dreamin'

I watch way too much HGTV.  It makes me think my house needs to be perfect--inside--outside--from the flooring to the ceiling.  I am cutting myself off.  But before I did that, I wanted to be sure and do one last project....(or 2 or 3).  I updated the frames in my family room so that all the pics included Ben.  I got float frames.  LOVE them.

More family pics went up that are the Norton Clan and the Randall Clan.  I am wearing the same shirt in both pics.  The pictures are taken 2 years apart.  What does that say about my wardrobe?  Hmmm....
The big project, bedroom and headboard.  This was in part motivated my my friend MaryAnne's amazing headboard and by the fact that my parents are coming to stay in our room while we are in NY next week.  I wanted it to be super posh for them to say thanks.  

Derek's favorite feature that I know will be a hit with my dad too....a magazine rack right in the bathroom.  (I so love the color of the bathroom! So bright and fresh!  I hadn't realized that the old paint job was so bad!)
So, if I have looked tired the last week, just look at these projects, (I had to sew the bedding down from king to queen too) and the birthday party for Ben, and there you have the key reasons!  

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Love the remodels! Super fun and super posh ;)!