Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sarahisms

Sarah is so cute.  She has still been complaining of a headache ever since her strep bout.  She has also been sleeping lots--one night she went to bed at 5:00 pm.  But then she gets up at 6 or 6:30 almost every morning.  This is very frustrating to me, because that is when I get up so that I can have some time before kids get up to do my scripture reading and learn choreography.  Derek pointed out that she is just like me (while Libby is more like him, she would rather stay up late and sleep late).  So true.  Sarah is watching videos on my phone as I type.  Whenever I try to get her to go back to bed she says, "but I am not sweepy."  (Yes, sweepy, not sleepy).

The other night I tried to lay down by her in her bed to get her to go back to sleep.  I couldn't.  There was no space.  She has decided that her bed is a "yard sale" as she calls it.  She is constantly filling her bed with stuff.  Along one side she sticks the bedtime stories that we read (she has at least 10 books there at all times).  Then she has stuffed animals, cars, princesses, it is a full house!  Once a week or so I clean it all out and she starts over.  In this way she is NOT like me at all  :)


No comments: