Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, August 24, 2012

Letting go...

Libby getting ready for her first day of Kindergarten Camp.  I love that they do this to help the kids get used to the school and teachers before school starts.  

Thanks to Grandma Susie for the cute dress!

Sarah doing some interpretive dance for joy that we were taking Libby to Kindergarten Camp.  Sarah is quite content (so far) to play without Libby for a little while.
Libby starts kindergarten in less than 2 weeks.  I am excited...except for one thing.  Her bus comes at 8:15.  I teach a class that I LOVE that starts at 8:00 am.  Bodystep.  To a group of ladies I have been teaching for 5 years.  I had planned on hiring a nanny to put Libby on the bus.  But, Derek urged me to reconsider.  So, I did.  I gave up the class (and the two circuit classes that I hadn't planned on keeping) so I can be here to put our Libby on the bus every day.  I am sad, excited, relieved...and think we made the right decision.

1 comment:

Sweet Utah said...

I'm proud of you Trish. I know that was a hard thing to do!