Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Taste of Edmonds

The girls'dance studio, Alderwood Dance Spectrum, did a mini-recital at the Taste of Edmonds.  I really wanted them to do it, but I knew it was going to be tight to get there after my Saturday classes.  I got them all ready at the gym waiting for Derek to come and meet us.  I figured he would drop us off at the entrance and then we would have time to make the performance.  Of course, he got a late call.  Not only could he not come, he couldn't drop us off.  So, we were late.  I had to park super far away and by the time we got there it was in the middle of Sarah's number.  I tried putting her up on the stage without her shoes and hat but it was a no go, she came back down.  At least Libby got to dance.  Grammy and Grandpa Norton came and met us there.  We had a good time "tasting" the fair food, trying rides, etc.  It was a fun afternoon minus the epic fail in the Sarah dance department.


 

No comments: