Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sarahisms

I feel like lately I have been giving lots of posts to the things Libby says.   She says a lot.  But Sarah sneaks in some cute ones too.
Monday night we went to Harbor Square for FHE.  I was subbing a 7:30 class, so we went early and were going to play with balls in one racquetball court.  It was a bit of a disaster and Ben and Libby decided they wanted to go to the daycare.  But Sarah wanted to stay and watch Derek and I play racquetball.  We haven't done this in forever.  No surprise, he still beats me.  Anyway, Sarah stuck her head into the court several times and said, "Mom, you are the best.  You are the best."  It was so cute to hear when the score was 1-10 :)

Tonight I asked her if she had gone potty again after her bedtime snack.  She said, "No, but I have a plan about how I will not need to go, it's called (switch to singsong voice) SLEE-PING."  Well okay.  We'll see how that works out.

Her most common phrase right now is "I need help!"  With everything.
She also doesn't want me to leave her.  If I need to go to the garage, she comes.  If I need to go to the bathroom, she comes with me.  If I am going to buckle her into the car and then run back to get Ben she comes back into the house with me.  I am NOT in love with this phase, but it is kind of cute I guess.  Hopefully it wears off soon.  I am not that fun.

No comments: