Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, August 6, 2012

LIbby's Lagoon Birthday

The boats!

Last year Libby got totally freaked out on this Dumbo ride.  So, Sarah went to ride it alone.  After Libby saw how much fun Sarah was having, she decided to give it another try.  They each rode it several times.

Riding the Skyride with Gramps.  This took place while I was supposed to be riding Wicked with the other grown-ups.  But, I rode the Centennial Screamer first and was done for the day!

They loved running in the fountain at the end of the day (I was letting them run in their swimsuits, but the worker made me put their dresses on.  Strange, huh?)

While we were in Utah we celebrated Libby's birthday by going to Lagoon.  The girls had a BLAST!  I was only sorry that we had to go before Derek got there.  The girls kept mentioning how sad they were that Derek wasn't there with them.
(Ps.  So many awesome things happened while in Utah, I am going to try to blog one each day.)

No comments: