Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quotes...

Libby was full of hilarious saying the whole time we were in Utah.  I had people email me their favorites.  I hope I can get most of them down.

Libby was obsessed with the fact that it was her birthday.  She wanted anything and everything in every store just because it was her birthday week.  Ugh!

Libby told Bryn that she "didn't like her attitude"
-Brian

Libby and I were discussing a transaction Saturday morning where she would give be $10,000,000 for the cane I was holding. We agreed upon it and I gave her the cane.... HOURS LATER Libby comes to me and hands me all her quarters. I had totally forgotten the arrangement. She had not! Made my heart melt and I obviously gave back the quarters:)
-Brad


The quote I remember was Libby saying to Rachel, “Okay Rachel, make me proud”, just before Rachel got on the Ferris Wheel.
-Dad

Libby called Sarah an idiot.  Derek reminded her that we don't say idiot.  So then she told Sarah: "Sarah I will not be affiliated with you any more!"

Rachel: "if you want to throw a tantrum you can go find your mom because I don't do tantrums."
Libby: "she doesn't do tantrums either."
-Rachel

My favorite quote was actually right after we got home.  Libby was praying one day at lunch and she said,
"And please bless that mommy will wipe the syrup from breakfast off the table."
 

No comments: