Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Performances

Libby and Sarah had their dance recital on Sunday.  I am uploading the video of their dances now, but I was far away and filmed with my phone, so I don't know there will be anything to see there.  They were both so cute.  Libby was one of Santa's reindeer and Sarah got the chicken pox for Christmas.  In fact, you will see that I put Sarah's chicken pox on with lip stain and so she had the chicken pox for several days.  Poor girl.  She endured a fair amount of scrubbing before I finally just decided to let them wear off naturally.  (I even used makeup brush cleaner, which usually takes off ANYTHING.)

Sarah's Dance (she is 3rd from left as you watch)

Libby's Dance (She is the shortest one with the pigtails)  I need to figure out a way to sit on the side where they dance.

Then on Monday Sarah had her preschool performance.  (You can see why I was pretty tired this week.)  Sarah got to sing 3 songs with sign language.  Her preschool is at a very evangelical church, so it was full of Jesus.  It was nice.  Sarah loves her teachers and "Plaster Eric" (Pastor Eric, but we couldn't convince her it wasn't Plaster).

Sarah and Libby wanted pictures with this Christmas tree in the lobby of the church.  Ben then went behind the tree and gave the timer to the tree a twist, turning it off.  Ohhhh Benny!


No comments: