Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Uncle Davey is HERE!

The girls were so excited for Uncle Davey to get here this week.  I told Libby that he would be coming after they were asleep.  She said, "I think we should leave out some milk and cookies then...and a carrot."  So basically Uncle Davey has become an integral part of our Christmas celebration, just like Santa!
Last night we decided to go see the Lights Around Greenlake.  The set up luminaries all around the 3 mile loop and people wear lights as they walk around (we didn't get that memo).  There are carolers and such.  It is basically walking in the cold and dark.  Dave and I enjoyed it.  Ben was good (he had binkie and blankie).  Libby and Sarah were more or less crying or whining most of the trip.  So, life as usual.  But I was just excited that I got to get out and do something Christmasy even though Derek was at a wrestling tournament (as usual).
We are feeling pretty festive!

No comments: