Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, August 31, 2015

Ben's Stats

So Ben's stats are a little late.  I mentioned that I didn't even realize that I forgot to schedule his appt. until we went for Libby's.  But we got the job done.
His weight is 31 lbs. 4 oz.  a whopping 7th %
Height: 38.98" or 13.9th%
So he follows Libby's pattern.
He was so brave for his shots.  He said he didn't even need anyone to hold his hand.  So I stood next to him.  And then he decided to hold my hand.  But he was great.  No crying.  Just a little whimper.  And he actually left the bandaids on until we got to the Mariner's game.  Then he handed me a bloody bandaid.  Delicious.
In the cognitive tests the doctor gave him he was amazing.  He was still and focused.  She was super impressed.  I am a lucky mommy.
And he got to wear a gown.  Which came off about 2 seconds into our now traditional dance party in the Rocket Room, complete with strobe light and music from my phone.  

No comments: