Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Libby's Stats

I was so proud of my mommy self when I scheduled Libby's well-child check in a timely manner--2 years in a ROW.  But when we showed up, I started thinking back....and realized that I never did one for BEN.  Whose birthday was JUNE 10th.  So much for patting myself on the back.  So I scheduled his, but they couldn't get him in until late August.  Ugh.
But after that Libby's appt. went pretty well.  Her stats:
Height:  47.64" 12%
Weight:  48 lb. 4 oz.  15.45%

Pretty darn good for our little gal.  Double digit percentages!  Woot Woot!
The doc was pleased with her weight and height and that is still a relief to me, 8 years after the failure to thrive scare.

She also got a special outing for her birthday with the other birthday cousins, Kaj and Sam.  Grammy Geneva took them to Bellevue to the temple grounds, and to get her name on her scriptures.  She chose to have "Libby Norton" on the scriptures (rather than Elisabeth).  I love it.  She will always be my Libby.
Add to all of that--she lost a tooth this week!  She really is growing up.  The tooth had impact with a knee on the trampoline on Saturday night.  She worked at it all day on Sunday until she finally let me give it a twist.  It still didn't quite come out, but she twisted a little more and out it came.  And the tooth fairy came that night, whisked it away and left $2!  Which she promptly spent on a song from itunes and skates from a yard sale.  This girl loves to spend her money.



The grounds of the Seattle temple are truly beautiful (like most temples).


No comments: