Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 1, 2018

A Post to Post

I like to post every Sunday.  Usually I miss one a month or so.  It is tricky when an event is in progress, because I want to wait until the event is over to blog.  Well, a trip to Utah is in progress, we got here last night.
But I do want to memorialize that the first week of summer was INSANE.  So so busy.  All the things I have been putting off, making doctors appts., starting PT, the first Research Symposium meetings, a yard project, playdates for 2 out of 3 kids, sitting on an interview panel for the new school counselor, training 6 clients, starting piano lessons...and getting my credit card stolen.  And threaded through it all, trying to get a jump start on the next Rhino season.
Man.  I am glad that week is over.  Ready to get some rest!
 I bribed the kids with Menchie's to help with the yard project.  They were really good helpers.  I'll post about that after Derek sees the surprise ;)

 Pedicures with my awesome 5th grade team.
 The Ogden Temple, today after church.


No comments: