Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Libby's Covid 19 Update: Canada Trip

The first week of the break we went on a spontaneous Canada trip.
We heard about school being closed on Wednesday and left for Canada Thursday morning.
The first day we decided to “Window Shop”. This was my least favorite part of the trip.
It was cold and really windy. The second day had similar weather but this time I wore a jacket.
Both nights we went swimming. We also went to the Natural History Museum.
Coming from someone who gets bored easily and likes to interact,
it wasn’t much fun. My Dad and Sarah had fun though.
The hot tub at our hotel 

Carousel at Butchart Gardens

Marshmallow fun




Good Day in 8 different languages.

Carona reading Challenge



     The second week was ok. I realized I couldn’t see my besties or hang out with them so I was
SUPER BORED! A bit more tension grew as we all realized our fate.
We were going to be stuck in the same house for 6 WEEKS.
Mom is having us do schoolwork to keep our minds alive

It is week three and we are all bored out of our minds.
We are moving out of I love you sis and moving into hunger games.
Only one will come out of this alive. Sometimes I think that everything is fine and sometimes
I feel like I am going insane. I love my family but I also like my sanity.

No comments: