Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sarah's Corona Break Update

What I’ve Been Doing During 
CORONA BREAK
(Oh no! Not Corona Break!)
By: Sarah Norton

The first week of Corona Break, my family and I went to Canada.
Victoria, to be specific. We stayed in a classy hotel with a gigantic pool and a hot tub.
We also did a ton of walking around. On the first day, we walked around,
went to a few stores, and then went swimming in the hotel pool.
On the second day, we walked to the Natural History museum,
walked inside the Natural History Museum, walked around some more,
and then went swimming again.
On the third day, we packed up and headed home on the ferry. It was super fun.


The second week of Corona Break, my family and I stayed home.
We still walked around sometimes, but that was to get somewhere specific,
not just walking around. We also watched TV (a lot of TV).
Some of the things we watched are Sherlock, Star Trek, Oceans 11,
and Fighting With My Family.
I totally recommend all of them.
Another thing we did was get mad at each other and drive each other insane.
All in all, it was a great week.


During week three, all we are doing is home school and being bored.
Sometimes, we do family video chats. I am reading a lot, too.
Some of the books that I’ve been reading are Spirit Animals
(and Spirit Animals Fall of the Beasts and the special editions),
Percy Jackson and the Olympians,
Myth-O-Mania, and Call of the Wild (young readers edition).
We are watching season three of Sherlock. We have to do a chore a day, too.
I miss all of my friends and family. 

The end

No comments: