Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 16, 2014

BODYSTEP IS BACK!

Last summer I gave up teaching my Saturday Bodystep.  I just needed Saturdays back.  I needed to stop having to haul my kids out of the house every day for something.  Also there were no Bodystep subs that could teach for me if I was gone.  But it pained me to my very core.  I love Bodystep.  Finally, I figured out a solution. There is a training coming up in May, so I am going to prep a few people (hopefully) who can sub for me.  I am also going to teach it at 8 instead of 10.  Then I still have my day open.  I am going to get a babysitter to watch my kids at home so I don't have to haul them out.  I think it is a genius plan.  We wills see.  My boss asked me to get some action shots of Bodystep.  These are all me...with my tripod using the timer on the camera.  I think they turned out pretty cool using the HDR filter in Picasa.




No comments: