Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Star Trekkies

Last night was the Shorewood Booster Auction.  It was so cool to be there knowing that our kids will go to Shorewood.  Derek and I helped with the ring toss and then enjoyed the dinner and listening to the live auction.  We only bought one thing from the silent auction, a gymnastics class for Ben.  And one thing from the live auction, a brick from the old Shorewood.
With everything going on, I almost didn't get a costume.  Luckily Maren emailed me.  I didn't get anything for Derek since I figured he would hate it if I did.  But then he decided to dress up.  So he drove all the way downtown yesterday to get a costume.  He shaved his head (nicking a spot that he ended up cauterizing with a spoon).  We really looked the part!

No comments: