Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Why I love you, SARAH

I feel like today I would like to dedicate one blog post to each of my kids. I spend lots of time thinking about them, loving them, worrying about them, laughing at the cute things they say.  So today I am going to write a post to each one.  And, because Sarah is the middle child, she doesn't usually get my first attention.  So today, she goes 1st.
Sarah loves to read.  She spends hours on Raz Kids every week.  I love how she listens to the same books over and over.  There is one that sings about different kinds of pasta.  I am the same way.  When I love something, I want to enjoy it again and again.
She also LOVES to sing.  Her favorite right now is "Let it Go" from Frozen.  When she belts it out it is adorable.  We had a family movie night this week.  Derek and I loved Sarah's commentary.  She let the cat out of the bag that Prince Hans wasn't being genuine very early in the movie.  She exclaimed things like "Oh TRUE LOVE!" throughout.  Watching movies with you Sarah, is delightful!
She is a photographer.  I love the pic she took of me at the bottom of the post.
She is a swimmer...or thinks she is.  Her swimming teacher would reach out to help her when she was struggling and Sarah would say, "HANDS OFF!"
Sarah almost always remembers to shut the van door when she gets out.
Sarah knows that when she gets upset and needs to cry it is best done in her bedroom.  When no sympathy is forthcoming, she eventually gets over it and comes back.
She cried real tears this week when she discovered I had thrown away all of her Valentines.  Sweet, loving Sarah.




 

No comments: