Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bodystep Launch and a Streaker Story


It was our launch of BODYSTEP 96 this weekend.  I got to teach with 2 fabulous instructors!  Mary and Tisha are awesome!  (I know, Trish and Tisha.  Gonna get confusing!).  Anyway, the week before the launch, I went to shop for launch wardrobe, one of my fav things to do.  Sarah also needed a swimsuit.  So, she and I were trying on clothes.  Ben announced, "I want to try something on."  Before I could stop him (or even realize what he was doing) he stripped off all his clothes (including pull-up) and bolted from the dressing room.  (BTW, the dressing room is now in the middle of the store and there was a line to try on clothes.)  Off he went, entertaining all.  He came back with a women's tank top.  He tried it on and decided that it was too small.  Again, before I could stop him he stripped it off and left the fitting room.  I got dressed as fast as I could and brought him back.  It was so funny to see him in his Avengers shoes and nothing else running around Old Navy.  That boy!

No comments: