Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sarah's Preschool Graduation

Sarah graduated from the Westgate Chapel Preschool this week.  I have really enjoyed her time there.  It was a nice spiritual focus and at the same time she really learned so much!  There was a preschool talent show for her class on the last day.  She wore her Persian Princess out fit and did her dance recital dance.  She was AMAZING!  Great eye contact with the audience.  Sang with confidence.  I was so impressed.
Love this girl!
Last night I offered 5 bucks to the kid who could find the missing leotard and my missing Oakley sunglasses.  Sarah's response:  "If I find them, and I get the 5 bucks, I want to share it with Benny."
Libby's response:  "THAT'S NOT FAIR!  WHAT IF I DON'T FIND THEM, AND THEN I DON'T GET 5 BUCKS!"
The cold Libby and I are suffering from has a definite grumpy component!

No comments: