Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dance Dance Dance!

I had dance practice or dress rehearsal or a performance every night this week.  And, while I should have been studying, and it wore me out, I loved it!  I was super proud of the girls in the recital and super proud of myself!  I think that I nailed it.  I won't see the DVD until later this summer, but I think it went really well.  I had fun.  I wasn't nervous.  I managed to smile and not sing.  I am happy.  And I want to do it again.  We'll see if the family budget and energy can handle it next year.

This week wouldn't have been possible without my mom!  Big thanks to her for flying in from Utah to help with the kids while I had an insane practice schedule.

Libby's dance was to Hungarian Dance.  It was so fun.  They used tambourines!


Sarah, the Persian Princess.

Haven't seen the Weeks for too long!  So glad they came!

Grateful for friends who braved the traffic to come and see us!

Proud of Aunt Maren for coming out to see some dancing.  Not really her thing, but she did it for us!


These are my friends from class who aren't instructors.  The rest of our class are instructors, the studio owner & her daughter.  

We started our dance with these fake men.  Then we danced by ourselves and at the end we were joined by real men partners.  It was such a fun dance!
  

2 comments:

Emily said...

It has been too long! You did great and we had fun watching!

Taylor said...

Libby,

I liked your dance a lot! Emily and I had fun watching.

love, Mad.