Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Favorite quotes

This week had some great quotes.  Of course I didn't write enough of them down.  But here are the favorites that I remember.
Ben found a tiara and put it on.  He said, "Queen Benjamin at your service!"  Then he made me put it on and say, "Queen Tricia at your service."

Libby learned a new joke at school.  It is why is 6 afraid of 7?  Because 7, 8, 9...(ate 9, get it?)  Anyway she has told it to several people--getting it wrong in various ways most of the time.  But the best are the Sarah spin offs of the joke.

At the dance studio yesterday (I should have taken pics in our costumes, but I was too frantic and rushed.  I even wore my costume and got a pic with the girls) Sarah told everyone how much she loved their costumes.  It was so sweet.

This guy is so adorable.  He is excited to be wearing undies and going potty.  Hasn't figured out #2.  Kinda scared to see if he stayed "clean and dry" all night.  Doubting it.  It is a work in progress!

No comments: