Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, August 31, 2014

An exercise in letting go....

This week I discovered something about google+.  They are storing photos.  Photos that are filling up my google drive.  But, if I delete them, I delete them from my blog.  I found this out because I deleted the photos from the 25 posts I did about our amazing summer.  Aching.  I have 2 options.  Spend several hours trying to fix each post.  Or, let it go.  I still have the pictures stored on my computer.  I have the words of the posts and the memories in my mind.  I always had a no late work policy as a teacher.  If they spent time trying to go back and fix what they hadn't done, they never caught up with the present.  So, I am not going back to fix the posts.  So blog readers, if you are trying to catch up, look back to June to see photos.  Or, let's just move forward together.
Trish

1 comment:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Oh I am so sorry! That must be so frustrating! I love seeing your cute family and all your fun adventures!