Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, October 20, 2014

A Fashionista and A Growth Spurt?

I just couldn't help myself...Sarah puts together the most amazing outfits.  She really  has a knack for pairing stripes and polka dots and animal prints and all kinds of random colors.  She wears it all with style.  There are days I cringe...I send her out the door with the hope in my heart that people know that she chose the outfit herself?

For those who know our Libby, this is a typical picture.  She is standing next to Sarah looking MUCH shorter.  But actually, she is growing.  A TON!  Several nights lately, after eating all of her dinner with very little prompting she said, "is there anything else I can eat?"
IT IS A MIRACLE!

A couple of other funny notes:
Her best idea for Halloween costumes was that we should go as the digestive system.  (Of course I suggested Derek should be the poop :)

She also has to do a career project for school.  She very seriously told us she had decided to do "Queen Elizabeth" as her career.  We informed her that becoming a queen isn't a career path (you have to be born into it...), so she has decided on becoming a police officer for the purposes of her school project.  It is about the coolest costume you can dress up in, right?

No comments: