Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Libbyisms

I went to pick Libby up from school this week and noticed a boy hovering at her side every day.  She would hug him and call him Poppa!  One day they held hands for a minute as they went in the direction of the playground after school.  And, most importantly one day he held up a small stuffed animal and had it pretend to toot in her face.  What is the world?  So I asked Libby.  She told me, "We are in L_O_V_E (spelled out)."  Ugh!
So we had to talk about how we aren't 16 yet.  So we can be friends, but we don't hug or hold hands.  Seriously, I am having this discussion with my 7 year old.  The last couple of days he still hovered, but I didn't see any hugging or holding hands.

Also this week we were discussing my desire to be a trainer and a mommy.  I told her I am trying to do a good job with both.  "Highly Unlikely." She said.


No comments: