Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, October 20, 2014

A Gymnast, A Dancer & an Exhibitionist?

Ben is a very multi-talented little guy.  Actually  my favorite Ben moment this week (and I get to have lots of them right now since he is with me all the time....) was when we went to Costco.  We got out of the car and he snuggled his cheek next to mine as I carried him to the store.  It was so precious to have his chubby-ish little face on mine.  I wanted to hold him forever like that.  He is such a fun little guy.  I tried to keep that perspective when he got all upset inside the store when I didn't want to buy strawberries that weren't ripe (that he ended up refusing to eat anyway...)

Derek hates naked pics of our kids, but this one was too funny to pass up...

And here he is rocking (not literally rocking of course) the balance beam in his gymnastics class with Coach Pineapple (yes, that is what she tells the kids her name is.  I have no idea what it really is).  

No comments: