Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week in Review

I think this about sums up this week.  Ben's quote from this morning when I was helping him get ready for church, "Mom, you are the nicest mommy."  Pause.  "Only sometimes you aren't the nicest mommy."

Yep, sometimes we have busy hectic weeks.
3 appts for my's hip/glute issue.  (1 at my chiro, who gives me some relief, 1 at my PT who finally diagnosed my issue! and 1 at my  new favorite thing, acupuncture.)
Subs found for all 3 weeks of my classes so I can REST my piriformis.
3 dance classes
2 wrestling matches (T-birds were 1 and 1 this week)
5 Personal Training clients
2 Classes taught
at least 85 pages of Harry Potter (finishing the 1st Book!)
Hours spent working on the bathroom?  Not enough
60+ minutes spent working on double digit subtraction with Libby that felt like 60+ hours.
3 core challenge classes
Many hours spent prepping for the Nortown Open House and an equal number of hours spent praying that people will come!  (My brochure is almost ready)
500 business cards arrived from VistaPrint--all 500 with the back of the card WRONG!  
5 people using the same bathtub.  Can't wait until our bathroom is done!
5 minutes of meditation practice per day.  I will get my mind to calm down, eventually.
30 minutes late to pick up the girls from school after my first acupuncture appt went long.  Oops, a not so nice mommy moment.
1 day of sunshine.  AHHHH!
One AMAZING Seahawks VICTORY!  (I've never had so much fun watching football.  Never.)
And, my last day of being 37.
I'm so ready for my spa day tomorrow.
38 is going to be the best year yet!