Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 16, 2012

PLAY TIME!

We had a really fun week this week.  We went to a park that is literally just down the street from our house that I never even knew existed.  It has these super fun sprinklers that Ben and the girls LOVED playing in.  (Yes, it is still warm enough for swimsuits here...HOORAY!)
Ben loving the sprinklers and a ball that he found there.  He played in a water by himself for quite awhile.  For the first hour we were there Derek and Ben were at their class at the Little Gym, so the girls were kind of done with the water by the time he got there.  Didn't stop him from having a blast in the water.  
Then yesterday the girls got to go to a party at Cascade Elite Gymnastics for their friend Cora's birthday.  (The girls used to take class there, it is a great gymnastics studio).  

They wanted to pose for in their new leotards.  


This is Libby in her "I'm about to do a cartwheel" pose.  And, this is the leotard I bought for her because she said if I did I could throw away the princess leotard (which had gotten WAY too small but she was still squeezing into.)  So I took her up on it.

When the girls were done posing, Ben walked right up to the spot like, "okay, my turn now."  He is  the kind of kid who watches me do something, then does it (or attempts to do it) himself.

Ben loves our pantry.  I found him playing in there the other day  messing with the water heater.  NO BEN!  NOT THE WATER HEATER!  But I captured him playing peekaboo and that was adorable.  He would close both doors and then throw them open and giggle like crazy.  

The other morning Libby and Sarah set up this podium so they could play Primary.  Sarah was leading the singing and then Libby would take a turn.  Primary chorister is the most coveted calling in our house.

No comments: