Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Trish's Belly--Warning (Kinda Graffic Belly Button Pics)

Libby asked why I was taking a picture of my super gross belly
So I am having surgery on Thursday.  Nothing super fun and exciting.  Originally when I found out that my hideous belly button was actually an umbilical hernia I was super excited that maybe that would result in an insurance covered tummy tuck.  Then maybe we would spring for a pair of implants to round out the package (ha ha pun intended).  But, I saw a plastic surgeon who I really liked, and he basically talked me out of the elective stuff.  I am going to have the hernia repaired with a mesh repair this week.  I am hoping for a VERY QUICK recovery.  I may, at some point in the future, still go for the implants, who knows.  But some of my friends wanted to see some before pics of the belly button--after pics to come in a few weeks.

No comments: