Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mad Skills

Ben has a new skill.  Throwing things in the garbage.  This is a great skill at certain times.  When I ask him to throw something into the garbage, I can hand it to him and he will do it.  This is not great when he starts deciding what is garbage.  I have found:  legos, blocks, Sarah's shoes, my flip flops, and much more in our kitchen garbage.  Luckily I have started looking before I toss new stuff in on top.

He can scale a ladder.  In no time.  He first climbed up on the ladder outside when Derek was up on the top rung.  All of a sudden he felt Ben's hand on his leg.  Yikes.  Now he can do the girls' bunk bed.  This makes me so nervous!
Can you see the giant goose egg on the side of his head closest to the camera?  It is going to be pretty impressive tomorrow.  He has a matching one on the other side from a battle he lost with the wall in our hallway this week too.  Poor little guy!

He also showed us a new skill at the zoo today.  He can throw himself out of the moving stroller.  Right onto his head on the concrete.  Boo.


No comments: