Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sarah and the Dollies

Two years ago for Christmas I gave the girls this giant pack of dolls from Costco that have magnetic outfits.  They haven't played with them very much.  (Rachel and I played with them way back then and got super frustrated that the outfits are lame and don't match.)  But anyway, Sarah has gotten super into them.  She calls them the "Dollies" and wants to spend hours playing with them.  She is actually also quite good at helping clean them up, so I am totally willing to let her.
Her other favorite activity is to "Pway with Pwaydough"  But if I say it back to her like that she gets huffy and says, "Play with Playdough!"  (She is also starting to correct herself when she says "Wibby" and say "Libby" instead.)  Anyway, she uses the playdough to make dresses and furniture for her little princess dolls and can play for literally 2 hours if I let her.  This makes a mess in my kitchen, however, so she only gets the playdough one or two days a week and not every day.
She also spends lots of time playing with my phone.  She is very good at navigating.  She is currently sitting next to me watching Tom and Jerry in Spanish on YouTube.  She loves to color and take pictures.  Only occasionally has she accidentally deleted apps.
She also needs to take "notes" for school.  This means that she wants me to open a word document on the computer for her to type into.  She is my technology girl!
On a side note, the other day in the car she told me that when she has a baby it is going to have "pink poop."  Dream on girl!

No comments: